Finally its New year 2014. And my friends have started asking me this very question: “What are your new year resolutions?” I know whats on their mind, and what can we expect as an answer from a fat fluffy guy?? “WEIGHT LOSS” After pondering for a while, I made up my mind and here are my new year resolutions:
1. Turning into a vegan!! – Didn’t touch non vegetarian since 1st Jan😛 Many of my best friends are pure vegetarians and I did hang out with them on 1st of January having lovely vegan food.
2. Weight Loss!! – Ambitious goal. But I want to make it possible
3. Biking – Travel 1000 kilometers till July. Hope it works out
4. Learn Mandarin and Spanish – Got Chinese and Spanish for Dummies from Flipkart😀
5. Spend Less and Save more for Future – I have been a spendthrift in 2013. So, I would like to turn into a frugal person!
6. Contribute more to Open Source – Will contribute to OpenMRS again, its been very long time. And will continue with NRNB.
7. Grow in career – Gain more knowledge. Keeping up the determination and moving forward is always important.
8. Make relations more stronger – I have lost many of my best friends this year and I don’t want that to happen this year and in future.
And finally ALWAYS OVERFLOW WITH AWESOMENESS LIKE PO, THE KUNG FU PANDA😀😀
Hope I follow all these resolutions and prove the following image wrong😀
THIS QUOTE ALWAYS MOTIVATES ME:
“IF YOU HAVE A DREAM YOU HAVE TO PROTECT IT AND ACHIEVE IT WHATEVER IT TAKES”!!
I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL SUCCESS COME TO YOU🙂 :)