Taking screenshots is very easy task on ubuntu.
The following are the easy keyboard shortcuts which help you to capture screens and save them. The default location is under Pictures.
- To Take a Screenshot , Press the Print Key
- To Take a Screenshot of a window, Press Alt + Print
- To Take a Screenshot of an area, Press Shift + Print
- To Copy a Screenshot to clipboard, Press Ctrl + Print
- To Copy a Screenshot of a window to clipboard, Press Ctrl + Alt + Print
- To Copy a Screenshot of an area to clipboard Press Shift + Ctrl + Print