I have always been a great fan of a chicken burger. I savor it every time I eat. And now I am going to help you out how to prepare a yummy home made chicken burger. Guess what you don’t need an oven for this!
Minced chicken – 500 gms
Onion – 1 (chopped fine)
Garlic – 5 cloves (chopped fine)
Parsley – 2 tbsp (chopped fine)
Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Onions – 3 (sliced)
Buns – 6
Butter to spread
Lettuce – a few leaves
Tomatoes – 3 (sliced)
Capsicum – 3 (sliced)
Serves – 6
Method of Preparation:
1. Mince the chicken in the blender till smooth. Mix the smooth chicken paste with chopped onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Mix in the egg and bind together. Shape the chicken paste into six patties.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan and shallow fry the chicken patties till cooked (approx 10 minutes). Drain and keep aside.
4. Saute the onion slices in the same pan till soft.
5. Cut the buns in half horizontally. Butter the cut sides. You can even add some mayonnaise here if you like. Place the lettuce leaves on the lower half of the buns.
6. Place the tomato and capsicum slices on top of the lettuce leaves. Place the chicken patty on the tomato and capsicum slices.
7. Top it with onion slices and place the upper halves of the buns on top. Use toothpicks to hold the two halves of the buns together.
You can even add a cheese slice to the burger and finally you can serve it with fries and tomato ketchup.
Yummy scrumptious burger is ready to eat 🙂